Filofax have produced a special edition leather Pocket-sized leather Filofax in pink for the Breast Cancer Campaign. It features specially printed breast cancer awareness pages and stickers to remind you when to check your breasts as well as unique pink dividers, rulers and papers. The limited edition retails at £44 and for each organiser sold, Filofax will dontate £2.50 to Breast Cancer Campaign.
more details here.
purse (which is on my wishlist if anyone is feeling generous...), an accessories case and a passport cover. The accessories are available from £24 and for each one sold a donation of £2 is made to the Breast Cancer Campaign.
You can find more details on the Filofax UK website.
- Thanks to Ideas Network for the press release and images
- This post has not been sponsored or endorsed by Filofax UK
- The Breast Cancer Campaign website
- If you're succumbing to the lure of the Filofax, you might like to take a look at Philofaxy - a blog for fans of the Filofax.
- Don't forget to click on the BreastCancerCare banner below for lots more information about fundraising and Pink Fridays
Pink Friday 1 - Cop A Feel
Pink Friday 2 - I was the one in ten
Pink Friday 4 - Painting By Nipples
Pink Friday 5 - Is Your Bra Comfy?