By Nickie O'Hara on Wednesday, February 29, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on Monday, February 27, 2012
Maggie from Red Ted Art and Laura from Littlestuff.
We're inviting you to vote on your favourite viewpoint of Mother's Day over at Parentdish.
Full voting details are at the end of the post.
By Nickie O'Hara on Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Personal post. Tell us your story of survival. What did you overcome?
- Yummy post. Do you know someone who has had cancer and survived?
- Creative writing. Get your kids involved again - give them the prompt word "Survivor" and ask them to draw a picture or write a story and post up the results.
I have written my post for this week using a mixture of prompt 1 and prompt 2 and you can read it by scrolling past the link widget. If you have written a #dosomethingyummy post please link up below but don't worry if you haven't joined in yet - the linky will be staying open for the whole of February and March. If you are here to read the entries it would be great if you could share this post, or any of the ones linked up, on your social networks.
By Nickie O'Hara on Tuesday, February 21, 2012
|This really is my handbag... I love it!|
By Nickie O'Hara on Monday, February 20, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on Friday, February 17, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on Thursday, February 16, 2012
- Personal post. When was the last time you got together with a group of friends?
- Yummy post. Tell us why getting together with other parents is important.
- Creative writing. Tell us how you are surviving the half term holidays. You also had a vlog prompt to get the kids involved with maybe an interview or something.
By Nickie O'Hara on Tuesday, February 14, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on
- Midnight in Paris (the new DVD release)
- Valentines Day
- Casablanca (70th anniversary edition)
- Crazy, Stupid Love
- Going the Distance
- The Bodyguard
- Lake House
By Nickie O'Hara on Monday, February 13, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on Thursday, February 09, 2012
- Personal post. What kind of family did you grow up in? Why is family important to you?
- Yummy post. What happens to a family when a child is diagnosed with cancer? How do siblings and parents cope?
- Creative writing. Write about a perfect family moment
By Nickie O'Hara on Wednesday, February 08, 2012
|to see other Listography entries|
click the logo
By Nickie O'Hara on Tuesday, February 07, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on Monday, February 06, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on Saturday, February 04, 2012
By Nickie O'Hara on Thursday, February 02, 2012
- Personal post. Why did you have children? How have they changed your life?
- Yummy post. Do you have any experience of childhood cancer?
- Creative writing. Imagine your child can't be at home with you. You are missing them terribly. How do you feel?
By Nickie O'Hara on Wednesday, February 01, 2012