These earbuds are an affordable alternative to Apple's Airpods and are compatible with both iPhone and Android devices. I'm totally guilty of leaving wireless headphones to run out of charge so to be able to put these in their charging case for 10 minutes for an extra 2 hours of play time was a total bonus for me (I just need to remember to keep the case charged up now...). On a full charge they can last for up to 35 hours - 7 hours play time + 28 hours with the charging case.
The earbud controls are touch sensitive for volume and playback control but are also fully workable when wearing just one earbud. They are also fully sweat and waterproof and didn't budge when I was using them both walking and running. I also tested them at night when sleeping because I occasionally wear ear plugs so the noise cancelling facility on the earbuds meant that I could listen to my meditation and sleep tracks undisturbed. For full comfort, a range of different sized silicone covers are included.
POINT OF NOTE: I did test these for comfort and stability whilst running but I tend not to wear "noise cancelling" buds for running because I prefer to be aware of my surroundings. My go-to equipment for music and podcasts whilst running are bone-conductor headphones.
- In-ear capacitive detection technology (the music pauses automatically when you remove the earbud from the ear and resume playback after fit in your ear)
- Enhanced 4-microphone for crystal clear noise-canceling call
- Intuitive touch control (conduct all the control by touching)
- Superior Sound with Dual low-distortion composite dynamic drivers
- IPX7 Waterproof with Sweatshield™ Technology
- Single Earbud Mode--Right or Left
- All-in-one Volume Control
- Fast charging, 10 Min Charging = 2 hours Playtime
- 35-Hour Battery Life: 7- hour play time + 28 hours with Charging Case
- Wireless charging and USB-C charging
- Secure & Ergonomic Fit
- Activate Voice Assistant