Finding affordable, but well-wearing clothes for children during frugal times can be difficult but Yellow Mellon contacted me asking if they could attempt to prove that their affordable clothing range was worth shouting about.
I had a chat on the phone with Priyanka from Yellow Mellon to find out more about the company. The reason they can keep their prices so low is because they are either manufactured by them or they are the distributors. They are able to cut out the middle man and pass on that saving to their customers. They have been wholesalers of children's clothing since 1964 with their range for children being from newborn to 13 year old (although some lines go up to 16 years old too). They stock all sorts of well known names such as Disney, Hello Kitty, Spiderman, Manchester United and more and will even be stocking Converse very soon! Delivery is free in the UK for orders over £40 and you can get £5 off your order if it totals £50 or more.
You can find Yellow Mellon on Twitter and Facebook where they promote exclusive discount codes and special offers. Follow or Like to keep up in touch with them. I also have an EXCLUSIVE discount code which gives you 10% off your order. Quote NHYMD at the checkout when prompted. This code is valid until 30th November 2012.
Yellow Mellon sent me a winter outfit for my each of my grandchildren - a winter knitted party dress with bow detail and back zip accompanied by a faux fur shrug. They are going to be great for the Christmas season and are extremely affordable as these dresses retail for £18.99 each on the website.
Yellow Mellon have reserved a £30 voucher for their website for one of my readers which is a fantastic amount to spend when you have a look around. It's really easy to enter using the Rafflecopter widget below (if you're reading on a mobile or via my RSS feed you will have to click through to the web version of this post). This giveaway opens on 30th October 2012 and closes at 12 noon on 6th November 2012 and the usual T&C are available . If you have any queries please let me know.
- This giveaway is open to any of my readers in the UK and there is no cash alternative to the giveaway. There is one (1) prize in total.
- The prize has been provided by Yellow Mellon. The prize winner will be put in touch with a representative of Yellow Mellon to claim their voucher direct.
- Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter and they will be contacted direct on the email address provided. If a winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
- Please view my disclosure policy for more details.