VoucherHub.com have built an active community of savvy spenders who post, recommend and rank thousands of available vouchers. It is a brilliant way of finding those all important money-saving voucher whilst shopping online (especially when buying Christmas presents).
Using VoucherHub is really easy:
- Make a note of the online store you are using (e.g. Asos.com)
- Visit VoucherHub
- Enter the name of the online store into the search box and press the "Search" button
- Voucher codes associated with the online store will be presented. Make a note of any you can use
- Click on the voucher to visit the online store and enter the voucher code when prompted at checkout
- Your discount will be shown on screen. Just follow any further instructions as prompted.
General clothing and household
Another idea is to use VoucherHub for any large purchases before the rise in VAT on 4th January 2011 (it is going up from 17.5% to 20%). You'll also find some great post-Christmas offers in there too. Bookmark it and use it over and over again. It is a free service so what have you got to lose?
Further updates available on Facebook and Twitter
This is a sponsored post