I am good at making lists - that's a given. However, I now have so many lists that I'm making a list of the whereabouts of all the lists....
- Grovelling to school complete, guilt trip ridden, release form filled in
- 16 year old son staying at home
- Instructions given and written down including notes about that need to be done whilst we are away - feed self, feed lizards, feed goldfish, wash self, lock windows, no parties, etc.
- Iceland cleared out of ready meals (x14)
- Daughter round the corner - offered to cook him the occasional meal to make sure he doesn't starve to death
- Neighbour alerted
- Ironing complete
- Packing more or less done
- Passports all in date
- Need to dye hair
- Need to have hair cut
- Need to get eyebrows threaded
- Guest posts almost ready for scheduling (Oh, you're in for some treats.... itinerary up on Wednesday)
- Tickets to be collected at the airport (never done that before)
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I FORGOTTEN?????????